Social Media Strategies
At Elogia Social Media we are early adopters and communication strategists, experts in campaign design and the execution of social network campaigns, blogs, contact with bloggers and social applications.
We test new tools, fledgling projects and small-scale revolutions that are yet to come.
We witnessed and experienced the birth of Facebook, where we undertake ambitious and creative projects. Our mind is set on every Twitter opportunity and we pursue geolocation and the adaptation of mobile communication strategies.
We also have the ability to adapt easily to trends in the sector, as we have an experienced team specialised in various areas of social media.
For our clients, we have the most comprehensive services related to Social Media and which are also noteworthy for the effort put into measurement and reporting.
- Monitoring: strategic analysis of the mentions of a brand and its market influence on the Internet. It allows the brand’s popularity, influence and reputation in its sector to be measured.
- Social Networks: definition of the corporate presence strategy and maintenance on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Foursquare, etc.
- Facebook Applications: proposal and development of applications to enhance the user’s experience on Facebook and to foster virality and the engagement of fans through draws, competitions, contests and games embedded in the brand’s official website.
- Blogging: proposal and management of corporate or theme-based blogs, with SEO criteria and aiming to generate a community surrounding the brand with social media key content production.
- Public Relations 2.0: contact with bloggers and influencers of good standing to inform them of the brand’s latest developments related to their websites. Impetus is also given to conversation on 2.0 websites,helping to spread the message in the desired direction, thereby sparking interest therein.
- Buzz Marketing: generation of product testing campaigns among influencers of good standing to receive valuable feedback regarding the product.
- Online Reputation Management (ORM): management of the brand’s online reputation oriented towards appropriate presence in search engines and social media.
Our clients say
“For the most innovative forays, we have always relied on Elogia.”
Jorge Pallarés, Marketing Director at Pizza Móvil
“With Elogia we have grown and developed our online brand communication.”
Joan Andreu Parra, Head of Online Communication at Caixa Sabadell
“Elogia has been our strategic partner in initiating our online social media communication.”
Pere Camprubí, Expansion Manager at the Fira de Barcelona
“A leading brand like Samsung only works with first-class partners such as Elogia that help it to grow.”
Miguel Marcos, Marketing and Sales Channel Manager at Samsung
“Over and above their methodological rigour, it is a pleasure to work with professionals that love their work like the Elogia team.”
Esther Herrera, Research and Control Manager. Marketing Department at Pelayo Mutua de Seguros
“Elogia has proven to be an expert agency in the development of both advertising and communication campaigns on Facebook.”
Luis Pertusa, Sales Associate at Facebook
“Whenever we have required fast and effective action, we have fully entrusted Elogia with the task.”
Anna Navarro, Consumer and Trade Research Manager at Grupo Ferrero
“For more than eight years, Elogia has accompanied us with great success with the most innovative and efficient proposals.”
Jorge Córdova, Head of Multinationals at Intel
“Elogia is the eyes, ears and the hand behind the online marketing strategy of the bookmaking group Victor Chandler in Spain. Excellent service and innovative drive.”
Julian Dellipiani, Country Manager SpainMister Apuestas is the Spanish brand of the British bookmaking group Victor Chandler.
“Their experience of over six years in performance-based marketing, demonstrating their ability to efficiently achieve registrations sets them apart and proved decisive in selecting Elogia as an agency for the innovative project of the collective purchase of Groupalia.”
Joaquín Engel, CEO Groupalia. Collective purchase
“Elogia has been our partner in designing the main online graphic interfaces of the UOC.”
LLuís Rius, Director of Internet Publications at the UOC (Open University of Catalonia). Ten years working with Elogia